Monday, March 10, 2014

Day Before Breast Augmentation

How am I feeling at this point? I have gotten this question only a trillion times and I feel that its quite normal for me to feel NERVOUS and EXCITED!  Surprisingly today, I haven't been nervous at all.  I have been so busy all day running errands, trying to get things done I wont get to in a few weeks, getting my eyebrows done (can't go in surgery looking a hot mess), and of course SHOPPING!

The highlight of my day was definitely shopping all day with my friend.  For some reason I felt that I loved how everything looked on me that I tried on today.  That's not a good thing for me because I wanted to buy it all.  I don't know if it's the p90x3 or just my envisioning of how the boobs will make my clothes just pop!

Besides shopping I packed my bag to take to surgery.  I am taking:
pillow (for car ride home)
surgery center paperwork
eyeglasses case
lotion
chapstick
thick socks
wallet
front closure sports bras
medicine

That's about it.  I also made sure to set up my bed with all my pillows for when I am ready to sleep in my bed at night.  I set up my recliner with blankets, pillows, and a table with my gadgets (ipad, kindle, laptop, etc) to have near me when I come home.  I plan to sleep in the recliner at least the first few nights.

I showered with my antibacterial soap and will do so again in the morning. I was told that I can put lotion on my face, arms and legs but not on or near my breasts.  I plan to eat a mini meal at 11:00 pm so that I am not super hungry in the morning considering I am used to eating every few hours, and as soon as I wake up in the mornings.  I have not been able to sleep good the past few nights, so tonight I will take some melatonin.

Tonight I took my "before" pictures as well.  I took them bra less in a few tops and dresses that I wanted to see what the difference would be.  Today I wore the dress pictured below that has a built in bra.  So when trying on clothes I didn't have a bra and could really see the lack of volume and fullness on me.  All day my friend and I talked about how great my boobs will look in these clothes after and pretty much in everything!  I think at this point, now I have her boob obsessed!



4 comments:

  1. Praying for your speedy recovery & that ALL goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggggg!!!!!!! ummm ma'am I have clearly been out the loop BUT I wish you all the best! And you look so naturally radiant!

    PS CAN YOU PLEASE JUST TAKE SOME OF MINE...I have actually considered a breast Reduction...so we need to chat soon please...and THANK YOU! I will pray for your SWIFT recovery!

    -NOVAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my sexy hot latin lover! I would have gladly taken yours off your hands...but I had to buy my own lol! Miss you!!!!!!

      Delete