Thursday, March 13, 2014

Breast Augmentation Post-Op Day 2

Can we say please pass the ginger ale and saltines please?  So today has been a day full of nausea.  I have always known from previous experiences that anesthesia makes me nauseous.  Too bad today I ran out of the Zofran.  I pretty much layed down a lot and drank ginger ale and ate saltines.

I was able to sleep good last since I took the Ambien.  My friend said she woke me up to take my midnight meds and I was knocked out! She said she gave me my meds and I dropped them, so she gave me more and tried to make sure that I swallowed them.  I did wake up feeling refreshed for once in many months.  I didn't feel any pain or heaviness.  I was able to wash up and make myself semi presentable.  My arms didn't feel sore anymore so I could put on a tank top with help.


I wasn't in as much pain today.  I stayed on top of taking all of my meds on time.  My boobs looked like they dropped slightly.  They weren't as high up in my collar bone.  I can still feel them in my armpits.  The incisions looked fine when I peeped through the gauze.  I am still afraid to change it, but will do so tomorrow when I take a shower.  My incisions did itch a lot today, which again is a good sign of healing.  I did have bruising around the base of my boobs where my bra band sits.  I think it's due to my boobs swelling and the bra starting to get tighter.  I would periodically during the day unzip my bra to relieve some of the pressure.


Besides being itchy and nauseous all day, I felt pretty good.  I was able to walk around good and do a few things for myself.  I was also blessed with my friends coming by to visit.  One of my friends came by to bring me gauze, tape, and antibacterial soap for my shower tomorrow.  I was told that I could use a maxi pad or pantyliner to cover the incision, but I would prefer to have the same thing that is already on.  I also felt that the antibacterial soap that I have is too fragrant, and would not be clean enough for my incision. My friend also brought her little Maltese/Yorkie puppy to visit.  I was happy to have a lightweight snuggle buddy.



Isn't Gizmo just too cute for words? Best snuggle buddy ever!  She even had the nerve to lay on me and growl at the 110 lbs Great Dane across the room!


My neighbor came over to check on me and brought me food.  I had another friend come over and bring saltines and ginger ale due to her being concerned about my continued nausea.  Other visitors included another friend that brought over lunch from a Mediterranean restaurant.  I was able to eat a little but it was my first real meal post op.

All in all it was a better day.

1 comment:

  1. Best information for natural breast enhancement. Size of breast is important for all ladies, because it helps to increase their beauty. Now many women solve their breast problem by breast reduction and breast augmentation. My sister had done Breast reduction at CEVRE HEALTH CENTER. Now her breast size is perfect.

    ReplyDelete