Thursday, December 5, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me!


50 Random Facts About Me!

1.  I have 7 piercings (1 in left ear, 5 in right ear, and belly)
2.  I love shrimp
3.  I love salad
4.  I'm a geek and love to be in school
5.  I'm obsessed with you tube videos
6.  I can be antisocial
7.  I'm sometimes shy
8.  I grew up being a tomboy
9.  I used to be fat
10. I have long skinny fingers and toes


11.  I am easily annoyed
12.  I love salt and vinegar chips and coke (soda that is)
13.  I used to play the piano, but didn't learn the notes
14.  I have two middle names
15.  I used to choreograph dances 
16.  I'm obsessed with health and fitness
17.  I have baby fever all the time, but don't want any more babies
18.  I loved being pregnant
19.  I'm obsessed with natural hair
20.  I got my license at 15


21.  I'm quite OCD about cleanliness and organization
22.  I grew up in the country
23.  I have a thing for hybrid animals
24.  I talk to myself all the time
25.  I got braces at 21, right after my mom got hers
26.  I am spiritual/religious
27.  I love HGTV
28.  I love to order magazines
29.  I got bit by a dog to save my little cousin from it
30.  My dream job is to be a novelist


31.  I like experimenting with cooking
32.  Health products excite me
33.  I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
34.  I have a Masters in Counseling
35.  I hate overly edited you tube videos
36.  It's always hard for me to just choose one thing
37.  I hate cars (too small)
38.  I have little woman syndrome
39.  I like to eat buttermilk and cornbread (mixed together)
40.  I hate talking in front of people


41.  I used to eat baby food for snacks until I had my own kids
42.  I worked at McDonalds even when I had a Master's degree
43.  I used to work at Victoria's Secrets
44.  I drive a big truck (Titan)
45.  I have a big dog (Great Dane)
46.  I of course have boob envy
47.  I detest holey under garments
48.  Under garments must match
49.  I require a lot of me time (but I don't get it)
50.  I love old sitcoms


No comments:

Post a Comment