Thursday, December 5, 2013

Home Decor: My Vanity




Summer 2012 I decided to make my own vanity.  Hubby and I had given away our bedroom furniture before moving to our current duty station and only bought a bed.  I needed something to put my things on watched enough you tube videos to DIY this vanity on a cheap budget!














This was quite awhile ago so I might be a little fuzzy on the places and prices of all the items:

Nail Polish Stand:  Is actually a cupcake stand that I got from the thrift store for $2-4 and I spray painted it.

Wooden Jewelry Box:  A gift from my uncle (Hey Uncle Benny) to my daughter as a baby

Silver Jewelry Box:  Wedding gift from my hubby

Mirror:  Big Lots $15

Jewelry Tree:  Thrift store for $2-4 (spray painted black)

White Make Up Bin:  Walmart (IDK price)

Make Up Mirror:  Walmart less than $5

Lamp:  We have had it for years

Table:  It is apart of our dining room set but the movers broke the glass

Table Top:  I measured the top and got wood cut at Lowes for less than $10 and spray painted it

Zebra Blanket:  Target less than $15

Chair:  Thrift store $4-7

Jewelry Organizer Box:  Big Lots $10

Spray Paint: Lowes $4 (I just got what the guy suggested for the wood I bought)






















Even though I loved this vanity...I recently had to lay it to rest.  We finally furnished the rest of our bedroom with real furniture and a nightstand replaced my beautiful vanity.  It was good while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment