Sunday, December 15, 2013

DIY Xmas Gift for Ladies



I love giving gifts and mainly because I like to actually put thought into that person in what they like and would like.  It is the thought that counts right?  So this year I needed another inexpensive gift to give to my 10 co-workers!  So since all my girls are quite stylish and love pretty things, Pinterest came up with this idea for me!  The nail polish is from Target for $2 and I just used a box of Christmas tags and some ribbon to complete the gift.  I got assorted colors and allowed my co-workers to chose what they wanted.  I NAILED it!

Here are some ideas of other DIY gifts that my co-workers made for the rest of us.  Considering we are all Pinterest Addicts, I'm sure that's where they got their ideas.

This jar of deliciousness was made by Michela!  It's homemade hot chocolate with mini marshmellows on top and garnished with a candy cane.  As pretty as it is, I can't wait to enjoy a cup of joe (hot chocolate) while I write more blogs.











Laurie came up with this perfectly wrapped little number.  Inside is a small candle and scented hand sanitizer.  It's so pretty I don't want to open it.














Last but not least is Mariana's creation. It's moonshine!  She made apple pie or apple cider (I forgot which one) flavored moonshine.  She gave us instructions to wait 30 days before drinking it and to not consume it all at once.  Whew! Sounds like my kind of drink. I will wait to share this with Hubby.







I love all these gifts and hope that they will give you some DIY gift ideas to help spread the holiday cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment