Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weight-loss Green Smoothie



This smoothie on my you tube page got lots of views and comments.  Is it because we are just crazy about losing weight these days, or because in the video my 3 year old kept interrupting lol?  I found this recipe on Pinterest of course, and tweaked it a little to my own liking.  I just left out the yogurt that the recipe calls for.  I won't post the website due to Pinterest reporting it to be "fishy".  I have made this smoothie a few times not thinking that drinking it once in awhile will magically make me shrink a size, but because it has a lot of good nutrients in it, and it tastes good too.

If you want to use this smoothie to lose weight, then you should try using this smoothie as a meal replacement for at least 2-3 meals/snacks, and eat sensiblily.  I have never tried to use this smoothie as weight loss, so this is just my thoughts on how you would use it to lose weight.  I am by no means a doctor or nutrition expert, so I would suggest you consult a professional and figure out what works for you.  I do know that because of the great ingredients, this smoothie will be a great addition to your diet to help you get healthy.  When most people ask if this smoothie alone will help them to lose weight, I always say that if you eat ANY clean foods consistently and in moderation then you will get results.



Ingredients:
(Eyeball the ingredients to fit your blender)
2 handfuls of Organic Spinach
3-5 Strawberries
1/2 Banana
1/2 Orange
Few Apple Slices
Water
1-2 Tbspn Flax Seeds

Blend and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment