Monday, April 13, 2015

Makeover Monday: My Favorite Lippie!

If you have been following me for awhile then you know that I am no make up artist! I don't know much about make up at all! I am still a work in progress.  I do have some favorites that I have been trying out.


I am all about the natural neutral face! Probably because it's the easiest for me to do.  I don't play with too many colors.  I often feel that with my lack of experience I will end up looking like a clown!  I have been looking for a nude lippie for the longest, but didn't have much luck.  I hit the jackpot when I found this Revlon Pink Cognito 820 at a drug store for less than $7 I'm sure (I'm cheap).



I love that this lippie is a pinkish nude!  It compliments a neutral face so well!  I wear this one on a daily basis and on lunch dates with my Hubby!  My Hubby isn't into a full make up face, so this color works perfectly!  Thanks Revlon for continuing to make great colors!

#lippie #lipstick #Revlon #MOTD #LOTD #neutral face #naturalface

No comments:

Post a Comment