Monday, April 20, 2015

Breast Augmentation 1 Year Update

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to my girls, happy birthday to you!  That's my attempt at singing in a blog!  Actually my girls' official birthday was March, 11, 2015, but time sure does fly when you are having fun.  Okay not fun, but when you are super busy.  Yes, it has been a year already!  I am one year post op!  I am so happy that I made it to a year without any complications (knocking on wood).  I still can't believe they are all mine!

How do they feel?  I think they feel very real still.  My husband has no complaints.  They are very soft and squishy.  They feel like a soft water balloon.  They have also dropped a little more, and at this point I think they are done dropping.  After they have dropped and fluffed, they have a very natural look.  Most people are surprised when they find out they aren't real due to them looking very natural.  I can definitely make them look unreal with the right bra *wink wink*.

Speaking of bras, they are hard to find.  I will do separate post all about bras.  I am a 34D or a 32DD.  A 34D is very hard to find in most stores.  If I do find it, I immediately snatch it up.  I can usually find it in of course Victoria's Secret and Ross.  Sometimes I will buy a 36C which can be found in any store, but its not a perfect fit because of the band being a little too big.  Sports bras are even harder to find because I need maximum support or high impact.  I can find a few at Wal-mart, but mostly have to get those from specialty stores, but more on all that in another post!  The bottom line is that good bras are hard to find now!

I can fully do any and all exercises now.  I can lift heavy weights and do any type of movements with them.  I can even do pull ups again on the pull up bar.  I thought I'd never be able to do that again.  The more you try to do exercises that are a little uncomfortable, the easier it gets.  I have also noticed that with exercise I sweat A LOT in the boob area!  It's crazy because any time I'm hot now I sweat there.  I never had that problem before.  My naturally big boobed friend told me that she uses deodorant around hers for this problem.  I may just have to try that.

My scars are quite normal to me and healed well.  I will also do another blog post just on those.  One of my scars is way lighter than the other one.  It blends well with my skin.  It doesn't bother me that one is lighter than the other one.  No one is seeing them, so it doesn't matter to me.  For the past six months, I have not been active in using anything on the scars.  Every now and then I use coco butter.

Overall, I do enjoy my girls!  I love how I look in my clothes and how I feel.  I will admit that when it's time for me to get them redone, I would like to try to get them a little bigger.  Not ridiculous but a few cc's higher.  I am not looking into getting them redone anytime soon, but maybe in the next 5-10 years.

Stay tuned to specific posts and let me know any questions you may have about getting a boob job!


P.S. I love this picture because I took it after a workout.  I love how I still look like I have boobs in sports bras now.  I posted this picture to Instagram and my friend immediately text me and said if she didn't know already she was going to ask me if I got a boob job because they looked big! I was very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment