Monday, September 29, 2014

Makeover Monday: Mini Animal Print Nails

My 8 year old, Gracee, asked me to do her nails in a cool way.  She and I are used to having my niece do our nails in really funky styles!  I just collect a lot of cool nail art on my Nail Crush Pinterest board hoping to come remotely close to recreating the looks.  Gracee scrolled through and asked me to do an animal print one.  I decided to give it a try.  Here is what I came up with.

Picture on left: Mallory +prettynailsbymal on Webstagram

I don't think I did too bad.  It was 8 year old daughter approved so I must have did pretty good.


To create this look I used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear #340 mint sorbet as the main coat.  Sally Hansen Xtreme wear #220 celeb city was used as the base on the accent nails.  Wet n Wild Wild Shine 424A black was used to decorate with.  I used toothpicks and cutips to do the designs.

Overall they came out pretty cute! Not bad for a novice like myself! Stay tuned to see other nail art I try to recreate!

No comments:

Post a Comment