Saturday, June 21, 2014

Breast Augmentation 3 Month Update (Before and After Pictures)

I can't believe I have had the girls for 3 months now! I really do feel like I have had them forever.  They definitely feel naturally apart of me.  I went to my 3 month appointment with my PS and he said they look great!  They have fell considerably even though I can still remember them being up in my collar bone.  I love where they sit at now, but have been told by others that if I love them at 3 months, I'm going to love them even more at 12 months!  I have heard that they will still fall a little more over the next few months.

I love that I am able to fill out all my tops and dresses now.  All of my clothes still fit in the same size as before, but I actually fill them out now.  It's so fun to not have to wear a bra all the time.  I love to wear maxi dresses and rarely wear a bra with them now.  Before my breast augmentation, even though my boobs were very small, they sagged and didn't look good without a bra.  A bra actually made me look better in what I was wearing.  I can go braless now and my girls still sit up nicely and are perfectly rounded still without the support of a bra.

My scars are of course completely healed and seem to be fading a little.  They don't bother me at all, so I could careless if they fade more or not.  You can't see them just by looking at me or in a bikini top.  I have to actually lift up my boob in order to see the scars.  I still use vitamin E oil on the scars and coco butter on my entire boob twice a day.

So the moment we have been waiting for! Before and after photos!  Below I will post different photos in the same tops that I took the night before the surgery and at the three month mark.  I like that my girls don't look ridiculously huge.  I think they look very natural and appropriate for my body.  I am still wearing a 34D or 32DD bras.



This is the maxi dress I wore the day before my surgery.  It has a built in lightly padded bra.  In this picture I am not wearing a bra, but usually when I would wear this dress I would wear a bra to make it look like I could actually fill the dress out.



This picture was taken 3 months post-op in the same dress.  I am not wearing a bra in the dress and can actually fill it out without the help of a bra.



Tank tops were another piece of clothing that I felt self conscious about wearing.  Whenever I would wear a tank top I would wear a super padded bra to feel good wearing a tank top or fitting shirt.



In these pictures I am wearing an unpadded bra.  I love wearing tank tops now!



This is a night gown that my Mother-In-Law gave me 6 years ago.  Whenever I wear it, even though I am just wearing it to bed, I wear a bra with it.  The top part was very baggy on me and it was very difficult to fill it out.  Below I am wearing it again 3 months post op and feel more confident wearing it without a bra. In the picture I still have on the same unpadded bra with the gown, but don't wear it like that around the house anymore.



So there you have it! The girls at 3 months.  I am looking forward to loving them even more come 12 months!

2 comments:

  1. Three months may seem like a short time. But in my opinion, it’s enough time for you to determine if the surgery is a success through its result. And based on your post, it looks like the answer is yes. Congratulations! Just continue your regular appointment with your PS, so you can fully recover in no time.

    Byron Brewer @ Knight and Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. https://www.surgeongate.org

    ReplyDelete