Thursday, January 30, 2014

Refrigerator Oatmeal

Too busy to make breakfast? Well, that's not an excuse any more.  By now we all know that breakfast is the MOST important meal of the day!  It breaks the fast from nighttime to morning.  Breakfast is important in losing weight and speeding up your metabolism.  So now that you have the facts, skipping breakfast is not an option anymore, and I've got you covered!  

Refrigerator oatmeal is quick, easy, and healthy.  You can make up a few jars Sunday night and have breakfast on the go at your hands each morning.  

Here is what you need:
Mason Jars
Dry uncooked quick cooking oatmeal
Cinnamon
Vanilla Extract
Sweetner of choice (I like Truvia)
Protein Powder of choice
Milk of choice (I like almond milk)
Fresh or Frozen Fruit

Check out my video below from my you tube channel Fitnaturalbelle to see how to get your morning started right!


This quick breakfast is healthy, satisfying, and yummy! No you don't have to warm it up, trust me it tastes great cold. Just try it...you may like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment